Returns & Exchanges
Returns are only accepted within 14 days from date of delivery. Returns must be in original/new condition, including new/undamaged packaging and all pieces originally included.
Only products bought directly from Pure Arts (www.purearts.com) can be requested for a return.
To request a return, please contact email@example.com with the following information or message us Facebook Messenger:
- Your full name on the order
- Your order number
- Your email & phone number used on the order
- Reason for return
Once the return request is approved, you will receive an RA# (return authorization #) and return instructions. Only returns with an RA# issued, will be accepted. Please wait for this return confirmation email.
Customer is responsible and must pay for their own return shipping costs. It is advised to ship back the item to our warehouse with tracking information for your own peace of mind. We are not responsible for lost returned packages.
Once our warehouse receives, inspects, and approves your return, we will issue the refund back to the payment method used at the time of purchase. It can take between 5-14 business days to see the refund reflected in your bank/credit card depending on the payment method used.
- We do not approve return requests from malfunctions/damages that resulted from carelessness (eg. loss/misplaced, theft, accidentally dropping, lending to a friend, etc).
- As with all hand-crafted products, no two pieces of products are exactly the same; there are bound to be slight differences or minor imperfections (defined as non-visible in normal usage or viewing conditions). Serious defects are defined as:
- Structural instability where products cannot be fitted/displayed properly
- Obvious visible cracks, chips, paint scratches
- Missing parts or pieces
- We will pay for return shipping only when the return / exchange is a result of our error, such as a serious defect or an error in filling your order.
- Pure Arts will refund the product price minus any applicable shipping/return shipping charges and non-refundable deposits. Final decision is made at the sole discretion of Pure Arts.