LICENSED BY UBISOFT
“When I was little, my savta taught me that "Silence was a women's best garment. But, I have to admit, I never really took her advice to heart.”
Eliza “Ash” Cohen is an Attacking Operator, specialized in demolition. Thanks to her Breaching Rounds, she can surprise her opponents with destructive power. Fast and accurate, she’s particularly efficient in aggressive gameplay sequence and can spread chaos in the enemy territory.
This highly-detailed figure of Ash is meticulously crafted by PureArts reproducing with a stunning likeness all the essence of the character from the game. Featuring multiple accessories and a designed branded figure stand, this 1/6 scale collectible is a must-have for Six Siege fans!
- Scale: 1/6
- Estimated Delivery: Dec 2020
- Material & Specifications
- PVC/ABS and fabric
- Made of plastic
- Highly articulated
- Custom-tailored clothing
- Realistic sculpting
- To-scale military equipment, accessories and weapons
- Interchangeable hands for creating a variety of poses
- Hand-painted head sculpt with detailed skin texture
Product & Packaging Information:
- Qty: 1 figurine
- Height: 12 in (30 cm)
- Weight: 2.20lbs (1 kg)
- 8 pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- 1 pair of holding vertical grip
- 1 pair of holding canon
- 1 pair of pulling trigger
- 1 right pointing finger
- 1 left holding cap visor
- Equipment and specifications:
- Detailed, specially tailored SWAT uniform
- Primary Weapon: M4CR RIFLE
- Secondary Weapon: M45 MEUSOC HANDGUN
- Unique Ability: 40mm breaching rounds and her grenade launcher
- Exclusively includes Ash icon charm hanging on the Agent's weapons.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA.
If you place a pre-order for Six Siege and your shipping address is not in North or South America, the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The 6 logo, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Prototype under development. Final product may differ.