WARRANTY AND LIMITED LIABILITY
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES
In no event shall we be liable for incidental, compensatory, punitive, consequential, indirect, special or other damages. Our aggregate liability with respect to defective products is limited to the monies paid to us.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
- Purearts, LLC. (“Purearts”) warrants the applicable Warranty Period (defined below).
- Use: subject to the terms and conditions set out below. This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of Products from Purearts.
- User: Original Purchaser Only. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases Products from the Original Purchaser. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase may be required before warranty work is rendered.
WHAT OUR LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- We offer this limited warranty only when the product is used by the original customer. We offer no warranty in cases of damage in transit, inadequate care or negligence, abuse, abnormal use, misuse, accidents, damage due to environmental or natural elements, failure to follow product instructions, improper installation, improper storage or maintenance of the products.
Purearts does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any video camera, or other device made by anyone other than Purearts
During the Limited Warranty Period, Purearts will, at its discretion, either repair or replace with new or reconditioned parts any of the products that prove to be defective, provided that such Products are returned in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this Limited Warranty will become the property of Purearts Out-of-warranty repairs will be completed at Purearts’s current rates for materials and labor. Quotation for repairs will be provided by Purearts prior to commencing any work.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any Product not purchased from Purearts This Limited Warranty also does not cover damage resulting from, without limitation, the following:
- – negligence or use of the Product for purposes other than those for which it was designed (such as excessive force or application of power in excess of specific ratings)
- – structural or other modifications or alterations of the Product or service work not performed by Purearts, or repair or attempted repair by anyone other than Purearts.
- – replacement of original components with substitutes by anyone other than Purearts
- – exposure to corrosives, contaminants, chemicals, salt or adverse atmospheric or environmental conditions
- – the use of parts not produced or approved by Purearts
- – improper testing, operation, use or handling of the Product; or vandalism, fire, riot, war or acts of God.
No suit, litigation, or action will be brought based on the alleged breach of this Limited Warranty or implied warranties more than one 90 days after the implementation of this Limited Warranty.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
During the Warranty Period, immediately notify Purearts of problems encountered. As appropriate, Purearts will determine if the Product must be returned to the Purearts Repair Center or a customer replaceable part can be dispatched. Return of any product must be done with prior written approval from Purearts
- Label and/or include the following information with the Product shipping container: your name, address and telephone number; and a description of the problem.
- Return the Product in the original or equivalent packaging with the above-noted information to the address given through email correspondence with Purearts.
You must pre-pay and insure shipments from your location to Purearts. Purearts will ship the Product back to you pre-paid and insured via the same shiping method in which it was received.
- In the event No Trouble is Found (NTB) with the returned Product, Purearts reserves the right to charge an NTB fee.
- All requests for warranty service from Purearts should be made to the following point of contact:
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The agents, resellers and employees of Purearts are not authorized to make modifications to this Limited Warranty, or additional representations, warranties or conditions binding on Purearts about or for Products sold or licensed by Purearts Additional statements, whether oral or written, except signed written statements from an officer of Purearts do not constitute warranties and should not be relied upon.
- For any breach or default by Purearts of this limited warranty or with respect to any claim arising from or related to the products, Purearts’s entire liability, regardless of the form of action, whether based in the contract or tort (including negligence), will in no event exceed that amount paid by you to Purearts for the product that is the subject of the claim.
Purearts, its affiliates, authorized resellers and suppliers are not liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
Including, without limitation, any lost profits, failure to realized expected savings, loss of business or goodwill, lose of use, or other.
Economic loss or damages, arising out of the use or inability to use a product even if Purearts, its affiliates, authorized resellers or suppliers have been advised of or could reasonably foresee the possibility of such damages.
Except for the limited warranty expressly set forth above, Purearts disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind or nature including with limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties of quality, performance, results, durability, title, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law from a course of dealing or usage of trade.